‘Tis the season new volunteers join the amazing Girl Scout movement. Whether you’re a new volunteer, existing volunteering, or thinking about volunteering, these are just a few characteristics of people who have a hand in building girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
5 Signs You’re a Girl Scout Volunteer:
1. You don’t give a second thought to helping people in the community.
2. You find joy in watching girls take action to change the world.
3. Girls leading the way during a discussion or project is your idea of success.
4. Your courage, confidence and character has grown along with the girls’.
5. You are committed to changing the world by changing the lives of girls.
Did we miss one? Share them in a comment!