Tomorrow is Leader’s Day; a day when all Girl Scout volunteers are honored for the time and resources committed to changing the world one girl at a time. For fun, we put together a couple signs that you are a Girl Scout volunteer. Do you agree with these?
1. Your confidence has grown as you stepped up to be the role model the girls deserve.
2. You’re more excited when girls take the lead during a meeting and taking it completely in a different direction than when you get through an entire meeting according to your plan.
3. Watching girls share their passions with others through volunteering gives you a sense of accomplishment.
4. You leave your comfort zone to show girls new things about the world.
5. You are committed to changing the world by changing the lives of girls.
Be proud and share that your a Girl Scout troop leader with your coworkers and friends; you are guiding future leaders and changing the world!
From all of Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois, thank you.