Girl Scout Week started yesterday with Girl Scout Sunday! Awesome, right? Right. So, what is Girl Scout Week and how do you celebrate it? Read this post for more information about Girl Scout Week and here are a few ideas you can use to celebrate:
1. Complete some activities from the Girl Scout Birthday Week Activity Calendar. You can do this at home with your Girl Scout, or as a part of her Girl Scout troop meeting! Easy peasy!
2. Have your Girl Scout wear her uniform to school on Wednesday, the Girl Scout Birthday! Also a breeze.
3. Make some delicious treats using Girl Scout cookies! Have you seen this one? Tasty!
4. Do something nice for someone else. Pass out smiley face stickers. Grab a trash bag and clean up the environment around your home or troop meeting site. A great excuse to get outside and enjoy the non-below zero temperatures!
5. Follow the ideas planned out by Girl Scouts of North Carolina Coastal Pines! These are awesome.
6. Make or do 102 somethings! Wednesday marks Girl Scouts 102nd birthday- why not blow out 102 candles (maybe not all at once though- fire hazard!)?!
How does your Girl Scout plan to celebrate?
Have a great Girl Scout Week and a fantastic Girl Scout Birthday!